CARE DENTAL is seeking a dynamic Certiﬁed Dental Assistant that shares our team’s passion for dentistry and commitment to elevate the total patient care experience. This is an amazing opportunity for the right person to gain full-time hours in a spa-inspired, growing practice that believes in treating our patients like gold and our team like family.
Let’s talk about you! You are,
• looking for a long-term opportunity where you are well compensated and appreciated.
• open to getting full-time hours and a LONG WEEKEND EVERY WEEKEND (i.e. living your best Kelowna lifestyle).
• looking to work with an experienced, kind dentist who is the all around definition of a great guy.
• warm and professional in your chair-side manner.
• highly organized in your work space and time management schedule.
• a motivated team player with a desire for personal and professional growth.
• very interested in orthodontics and helping build a thriving ortho practice – do you have your ORTHO module? Even better!
• a cohesive team that brings the FUN to work every day.
• set in a beautiful, brand new practice with state-of-the-art equipment – all in the middle of stunning, west coast wine country
• growing quickly without signs of slowing down.
Full time available, open to part time. Extended benefits available. Please email resume with cover letter to Allie Munro, Practice Manager at careers [at] caredental.ca. #Flossome things are happening here. We look forward to meeting you!