Patient Services Coordinator
The Patient Services Coordinator is at the heart of the dental practice as the final face patients see as they complete their booking. You are warm, professional, friendly and greet everyone like family. In fact, at Care Dental, we think of all of our patients like family. Someone genuinely caring with a solid background in customer service, accounting and office administration will thrive in this position.
You have experience in:
- dealing with insurance companies and insurance plans,
- submitting and following up on preauthorizations,
- scheduling patients, advantage if it’s within Cleardent,
- discussing treatment and financial estimates,
- being knowledgeable of dental procedures and terminology
Experience with Cleardent software is a strong advantage but willing to train the right person. Must be ok to work some evenings until 7:30pm. We are a very patient focused practice with a high level of hospitality and customer service. You will be working with a great team of professionals in a very communicative and respectful environment.
What we offer:
- An amazing, work-family oriented team. We consider team care the foundation of being able to successfully deliver on our vision of being the dentist patients look forward to visiting.
- A fun, cool vibe that puts patients & team members in a good mood and floods our practice with positive energy.
- A beautiful, brand new working environment with shower, kitchen, laundry, outdoor bike racks, and a private outdoor staff patio.
- An easy-access location with lots of shopping near by in the heart of central Kelowna.
- Benefits, uniform and free parking.
Does this sound like the perfect fit for you or someone you know? Please send your resume to Allie, Practice Manager at careers @ caredental.ca.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time