The Care Director is the first face patients see as they enter the practice. You are warm, professional, friendly and greet everyone like family. In fact, at Care Dental, we think of all of our patients like family. Someone genuinely caring with a solid background in hospitality and administration will thrive in this position.
- Greeting patients and getting them smoothly checked in for their booking,
- Answering the telephone, managing basic scheduling inquiries and making bookings,
- Making a mean Americano or delicious mint tea,
- Making sure the Welcome Lounge is tidy & properly set-up for the optimal patient experience,
- Managing the spa-inspired elements of the practice,
- Miscellaneous admin assistant-type tasks as required,
- Some instrument sterilization and operatory resetting as required (willing to train).
Experience with ClearDent software is an advantage but willing to train the right person. This is a standing/moving position so must be ok being on your feet for the duration of your shift with mulitple breaks provided. Must be ok to work some evenings until 7:30pm.
What we offer:
- An amazing, work-family oriented team. We consider team care the foundation of being able to successfully deliver on our vision of being the dentist patients look forward to visiting.
- A fun, cool vibe that puts patients & team members in a good mood and floods our practice with positive energy.
- A beautiful, brand new working environment with shower, kitchen, laundry, outdoor bike racks, and a private outdoor staff patio.
- An easy-access location with lots of shopping near by in the heart of central Kelowna.
Does this sound like the perfect fit for you or someone you know? Please send your resume to Leah, Practice Manager at careers @ caredental.ca.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time